A gathering for women at Emmanuel
Emmanuel Women’s Ministry’s mission is to
Restore, Refresh and Release women into God’s purposes for every season of her life.
We provide opportunities for connection, growth and empowerment designed specifically for women. We want to see you become all that God has designed you to be!
Here are the opportunities that are currently available:
Women’s Online Study
- Our next Online Study is “Your Powerful Prayers" by Susie Larson. Registration is now open! You can either order a book on your own or when you register. When you sign up, you'll receive 12 emails wth content from Susie Larson and Emmanuel. The emails will come the weeks of July 10-August 18. You will also receive a confirmation email as soon as you register and another one the week before it starts.
Women’s Groups meet at Emmanuel Spring Lake Park (unless otherwise noted)
- Women’s study - Wednesdays at 10am led by Cathy Nimmo. This group is multigenerational with the goal of helping women live unhindered.
- Women’s study - 1st and 3rd Thursdays at 6:30pm led by Rachel Jordahl. This group is a great way to meet other women from church. Listen to a short teaching and enjoy time discussing the topic in small groups.
- Mom2Moms meets the 2nd and 4th Thursdays at 10am (from September to May). We discuss topics pertinent to moms, have snacks, and small group discussions around tables. Childcare is provided. Come and meet a friend!
- Saturdays - Zumba (at Maple Grove campus) at 9am-10am led by Sara Breit. Exercise is more fun when doing it together! Cost is $5.00/session.
- Wrapped in Love meets on the second Tuesday of the month led by Sue Stroebel. This group makes quilts for babies born in need at local hospitals. This group is open to women regardless of your ability to sew.
Women’s Connect Groups
- If you are interested in joining a Women’s connect group that meets in a home, call or email email@example.com and we will help you find a group.
- Need a little spiritual nurturing? Sign up to be mentored by a spiritual mom. Spiritual moms are women from Emmanuel who are spiritually mature, empty nesters, and who love to meet with women one-on-one. Click here to apply to be mentored and Frieda Ruch will contact you.
- We have several large women’s events each year. Our next Sisterhood event is September 22, 2017 called Gather. We have planned an exciting evening with refreshments, worship and guest speaker Susie Larson. This is a FREE event designed for women of all ages - so make sure to bring all the girls in your life.
- We have opportunities to volunteer at the church each week, special events, writing projects, mentors, connect group leaders, child care providers for Mom2Mom, etc. If you have an interest in volunteering email us at firstname.lastname@example.org