A gathering for women at Emmanuel
Emmanuel Women’s Ministry’s mission is to
Restore, Refresh and Release women into God’s purposes for every season of her life.
We provide opportunities for connection, growth and empowerment designed specifically for women. We want to see you become all that God has designed you to be!
Here are the opportunities that are currently available:
- Emmanuel Sisterhood Bible Study – 1st & 3rd Tuesdays at 7pm beginning October 3, 2017 at all three campuses. This fall ware doing the Beth Moore study called Entrusted - A Study of 2 Timothy. In this Bible study, you will be encouraged to guard what God has entrusted to you, further His kingdom by sharing Christ with others, and pour into future generations just as Paul once mentored Timothy. Entrusted Workbook is $15.00. (10/3, 10/17, 11/7, 11/21, 12/5, & 12/19)
- Moms Connect (for moms of young children) - meets the 2nd and 4th Thursdays at 9:45am – 11:45am at Emmanuel Spring Lake Park (9/14, 9/28, 10/12, 10/26, 11/9, 12/14, 1/11, 1/25, 2/8, 2/22, 3/8, 3/22, 4/12, 4/26, 5/10). Moms Connect is a place where you belong, just as you are (whether you feel like a hot mess or a hot mama). This is somewhere to build deep friendships that offer connection, community, and support. Moms Connect is a place to find spiritual depth, Biblical truths and guidance. This is a place where you can be restored, refreshed, and released into God’s purposes for YOU in the season of life with young children. We pray that your heart will be encouraged, your mind equipped and your spirit refreshed! The cost is $5/meeting (first time is free). Childcare is provided.
- Our next Sisterhood event is September 22, 2017 called Gather. We have planned an exciting evening with refreshments, worship and guest speaker Susie Larson. This is a FREE event designed for women of all ages - so make sure to bring all the girls in your life. We will be taking donations for SOAR. Bring gently used musical books and instruments.
- Need a little spiritual nurturing? Sign up to be mentored by a spiritual mom. Spiritual moms are women from Emmanuel who are spiritually mature, empty nesters, and who love to meet with women one-on-one. Click here to apply to be mentored and Frieda Ruch will contact you. (If you are interested in being the mentor, click here to apply)
Women’s Connect Groups
- If you are interested in joining a Women’s connect group that meets in a home, call or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you find a group.
- Connect group that meets at Emmanuel - Wednesdays at 10am led by Cathy Nimmo. This group is multigenerational with the goal of helping women live unhindered. The group will resume September 20, 2017 and will cover the sermon series “The Space Between.”
Interest Based Groups
- Zumba - Saturdays (at our Maple Grove campus) at 9am-10am led by Sara Breit. Exercise is more fun when doing it together! Cost is $5.00/session.
- Wrapped in Love meets on the second Tuesday of the month led by Sue Stroebel. This group makes quilts for babies born in need at local hospitals. This group is open to women regardless of your ability to sew.
- Sisters on the Move is an activity group led by Donna Ouradnik with various outings each summer. If you love outdoors and wilderness-type adventures (kayaking and hiking challenging terrains), these are your gals!. Connect with their group on their Facebook page for more information on their group and their next activity.
- We have opportunities to volunteer at the church each week, special events, writing projects, mentors, connect group leaders, child care providers for Moms Connect, etc. If you have an interest in volunteering email us at email@example.com