Mission trips aren't just a part of what we do, but it's part of the fabric of who we are. It's our desire that everyone who calls Emmanuel home would go on a mission trip.
Sign up below and see what God can do through you!
Interest Form ApplicationLogin to my Trip
2020 MISSION TRIPS
- Focus: We will be ministering in a village in a remote area of Guatemala with our Kingdom Builder partners, the Monson family. Our team will be involved in building a new block home for the pastor and his family in that village, or we might help to build a new church. The exact project and location have not yet been determined. The women on the team are usually involved in a variety of ministry projects throughout the week for women, children and families. The team members working on the construction project will be laying block, working with cement, and helping the blocklayers - all levels of ability are welcome. We’ll be participating in door to door ministry (inviting women to a special event and praying for families). We’ll be doing a food give-out for families in the village and encouraging the Monson family!
- Leader: Darlene Cook (
- Tentative Dates: Feb 1-8
- Approximate Cost: $1,700
Application available May
- Focus: We will be partnering with organizations focused on empowering people for social good in Romania. The team will be serving with at-risk children & teenagers, survivors of human trafficking, orphans, and Romanian women in leadership. Activities will be varied from working with tween girls, Teen Challenge, leaders of local nonprofits, anti-sex trafficking efforts.
- Tentative Date: Fall 2020
- Leader: Emily Keymon (
- Approximate Cost: $2,500 (Estimated trip cost until airfare is purchased)
I'm interested Application
- Focus: This trip exposes you to the heart of Live Dead Arab World: Church planting in an Arab-Muslim context. This team will be involved with English conversation clubs at a community center, twice-weekly team meetings, prayer walking around the city, taking an Arabic speaking class, sharing meals with workers, etc. We pray that God will stir the hearts of all our team members regarding how they can find their place long-term in God’s purposes among unreached peoples.
- Leader: Nathan Grams (
- Tentative Dates: April 18th-25th
- Approximate Cost: $3,000 (Estimated trip cost until airfare is purchased)
- Focus: Join a team of men hiking into the mountains of Nepal to engage with villages on the frontier. This trip will stretch you physically, emotionally and spiritually as you work as a team doing frontier/pioneer work and helping with Kingdom Builder water projects.
- Leader: Paul Bellward (
- Tentative Dates: May 5th-18th
- Approximate Cost: $2,500
- Focus: The Emmanuel Leadership Academy students will be going to Indonesia to work with Kingdom Builder partners, Jamie and Tasha Kemp. The Kemp's platform for ministry is the International English Center (IEC), a non profit learning center they have established. The ELA students will be on the campuses, leading English Discussion groups at the IEC, and participating in Bible Studies with students seeking to learn more about Christianity.
- Leader: Dr. Lori
- Tentative Dates: May 8th-18th
- Approximate Cost: $2,220
El Salvador- High school Youth
- Focus: Join Emmanuel Youth as we partner with Kingdom Builder missionaries, the Farrant's! We will have amazing opportunities to share the Gospel and the love of Christ with kids and their community! Specific projects to be announced!
- Leader: Phil Johnson and Michelle Kocak (
- Tentative Dates: July 7th- 14th
- Approximate Cost: $1,900
Senior Scholarship Application ApplicationFuture Christian Leaders Scholarship
Vietnam- Collective, Young Adults
- Focus: We will have the opportunity to lead Bible studies with college students and work at a Coffee Shop in Ho Chi Minh City. Ministry may also include a drive into the mountains where we spend time ministering with kids at the fishing village and in an orphanage.
- Leader: Caleb Ballew (
- Tentative Dates: July 2020
- Approximate Cost: $2,550 (Estimated trip cost until airfare is purchased)
I'm interestedTrip ApplicatioN
APPLICATION Available February 1st!
- Focus: Join our team as we serve with our Kingdom Builders Partners, the Furrows and their ministry GiveHope2Kids in Honduras. We will help with various projects such as light construction and handyman projects on Children’s homes (painting, cleaning, organizing). We’ll also have the opportunity to do ministry with children and families living in the GiveHope2Kids homes, an outreach event for young people in the community and encourage the local missionaries and staff serving at the homes.
- Leader: Steve Gilbertson (
- Tentative Dates: September 14th- 21st
- Approximate Cost: To Be Announced
APPLICATION AVAILABLE February 1st, 2020
- Focus: Join our team as we partner with Venture (venture.org) whose core belief is to spend their greatest energies on the world’s greatest needs, which currently are the Burmese refugee camps on the border of Thailand and Burma. The Thailand/Burma border is a global epicenter for trafficking, sex slavery, child soldiers, extreme poverty and refugees. Once we arrive in Chiang Mai, Thailand, we will be partnering with an amazing organization called Pioneering with a Passion Ministries (https://ppminternational.org) we will then travel to the refugee camps on the border of Thailand and Burma and will be ministering through prayer, teaching, socializing, providing food and care packages.
- Leader: Andrew and Cody Baccam (
- Tentative Dates: October 21- Nov 1 2020
- Approximate Cost: $2,900 (Estimated trip cost until airfare is purchased)
Application available on March 1st
- Focus: Sharing the love of Christ with people in Jamaica. Our team will be reaching out, with our host into the community of Galina. Through a variety of outreaches to schools, infirmaries, evangelism, and more we will partner with Pastor Winston! He has a powerful ministry in Jamaica and a passion to reach the lost, your faith will be ignited as you partner with what God is doing among this beautiful community.
- Leader: Gwen Danielson (
- Tentative Date: November 2020
- Approximate Cost: $1,650 (Estimated trip cost until airfare is purchased)
login to my trip
- Mardi Gras
- Argentina- ELA
- Duluth- Bike for Burma
- Guatemala- Youth
- Florida- Youth
- Duluth - Bike for Burma
- El Salvador - Youth
- LA Dream Center - Youth
- Duluth - Bike for Burma
- Mardi Gras