Emmanuel Single Adults is a way for Christian Single Adults of all ages to find a place to be encouraged, to grow spiritually and find our individual purpose in the Kingdom while we build healthy friendships.
- FEED MY STARVING CHILDREN // Saturday, November 4 from 7 to 9 pm
Give thanks by giving back and join us at FMSC in Coon Rapids (401 93rd Avenue NW; Coon Rapids, 55433). We have reserved 100 spots. Plan to arrive between 6:30 p.m. to 6:45 p.m. We will be packing food that is distributed to needy children around the world. An RSVP is required to join this event by emailing email@example.com or by calling/texting Sue at 763-458-0052. This is a fun and rewarding event and spots fill up fast! Optional: you can also join us at 5:00 p.m. at Lacasita Restaurant, 8955 Springbrook Dr., Coon Rapids, MN.
- CHRISTMAS PARTY // Friday, December 15 at 6 pm
Come celebrate Christmas as we will enjoy a meal together, Christmas treats, fun activities, and great fellowship. We will meet in the "Porch" at the Emmanuel Spring Lake Park Campus. Doors open at 5:30 p.m. and we will start the meal and activities at 6:00 p.m. Our main course will be provided, so bring your favorite Christmas themed sweets or appetizers to share, your favorite board game to play, and a gift if you want to participate in the gift exchange game. Gifts should be no more than $10.
Please RSVP by Wednesday, December 13, by filling out our Christmas Party Form to help us plan for food. You can also email Sue to sign up or ask questions. We will also be collecting donations for the Guatemala Mission Trip for the gift packages that they are preparing for the children. Items you can bring: Hot Wheels cars for boys, headbands for girls, pencils, and nice click-style pens for older students.
- SUNDAY LUNCH GET-TOGETHER: Join us on the 2nd and 4th Sunday of each month at 12:30 p.m. Each person buys their own lunch while enjoying a time of encouragement and fellowship with other single adults. (We will ask the waitress to begin taking orders at 12:45 pm so be sure to arrive at 12:30 pm for prompt service. Click here to see our upcoming schedule of locations.
- The Single Adults Connect Group meets at 6:30 pm on the 2nd & 4th Fridays of the month at a home in Blaine. The Fall Session will kick off on Friday, September 8. For more details about this group, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are interested in learning about more Connect Group options, go to the Connect Group page to check out our Group Finder or request help in finding a group that is a good fit for you. We also have brochures available at our Information Counters on Sundays.
- We have opportunities to volunteer to serve at our special events and/or to help plan event. Email email@example.com for to start serving in one of these areas.
- You can also volunteer to serve as a mentor, connect group leader, host home for a Connect Group, and more. If you have an interest in serving in any of these areas, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help you connect with the leaders in your area of interest.
Mentoring and Discipleship
- For Women: Need a little spiritual nurturing? Sign up to be mentored by a spiritual mom. Spiritual moms are women from Emmanuel who are spiritually mature, empty nesters, and who love to meet with women one-on-one. Click here to apply to be mentored and Frieda Ruch will contact you.
- For Men: We have discipleship groups for men for those who are looking to grow in their faith through an intentional small group discipleship relationships. Email email@example.com to learn how to get connected to a men’s discipleship group.